Starting Monday, July 6th, all Auglaize County Library locations (Wapakoneta, Cridersville, Minster, New Bremen, New Knoxville, Waynesfield) will reopen with new, limited hours for you to browse our collection.
Curbside/Drive-Thru service will continue for anyone who wishes to request items and schedule a pick-up time.
CHANGES TO MAKE REOPENING POSSIBLE:
While our doors are opening, we are definitely not back to business as usual. We want to keep you safe during this time. Here are a few changes that you will see when you enter the library.
- Staff will wear masks.
- Patrons are required to wear masks.
- The first hour each day, is designated for elderly and medically-compromised populations. Please respect this time.
- Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult/babysitter (age 14+).
- Building capacities will be limited.
- Patrons are asked to limit their visit to no more than one hour.
- Hand sanitizer stations at all doors & all patrons are asked to sanitize their hands when they arrive.
- Plexiglas dividers have been installed at all public service desks.
- Computer stations have been safely distanced from each other. Computer time is limited to 45 minutes per person per day.
- Play areas, meeting rooms, & study rooms are closed.
- Toys are not available.
- Staff will disinfect public equipment and work stations between uses.
- Seating is limited with the exception of computer stations.
- Social distancing and other safety protocols will be maintained.
- Public are asked to maintain a 6ft distance from others.
- No public restrooms at this time.
- Items returned will be quarantined for four (4+) days. During this time, the items will remain on your account. No fees will be added to your account due to this quarantine time.
- Employee temperatures are checked daily as part of our daily health assessments allowing employees to self-evaluate if they are well. Employees will sanitize and wash their hands frequently.
- Browse the Shelves
- Staff Assistance
- PACKED Library Subscription Service for Kids, Teens, & Adults
- Printing & Copiers are Available - Exact Change is Requested
- Use of Public Computers (Limit 45 minutes per person per day)
- Curbside/Drive-Thru Service Will Continue
Our plans and procedures will remain flexible as circumstances change in the coming days and weeks. We look forward to seeing you at the library.